What is the output?
2. Write code to merge sorted linked list.
3. Code to remove last occurrence of a given string in each sentence in a
1. Code for quick sort
2. Program to find median element in the linked list
Round3: Tech interview
1. Normalization process in DB?
2. Difference between interface and abstract class in java?
3. Memory management and scheduling in OS?
4. How multiplication will be done by processor?
5. IP classes?
6. Program for merge sort for linked list.
7. Difference between recursive and iterative functions?
8. Write a program for reversing a number as follows:
Input: 1234 output: 3412
Input: 12345 output: 45231 (2 digits at a time)
9. Find the difference:
const char *p; char* const p;
10. Program for reversing a string?
11. Write a program for adding the digits in a given number?
12. Test cases for merging two sorted linked list?
13. How to write generic function?
14. Use of ‘this’ pointer? Explain with example.
15. What is semaphore and mutex?
16. What are database languages? example
17. Virtual function and its use?
To Know More about Subex, visit Subex