Robert Bosch GmbH or Bosch, is a multinational engineering and electronics company headquartered in Gerlingen, nearStuttgart, Germany. It is the world’s largest supplier of automotive components as of 2011. The company was founded by Robert Bosch in Stuttgart in 1886
.To know more about Bosch, visit the page.
This post includes some sample questions asked in 2011 Campus Drive by BOSCH.
No of Questions: 35+13+12
Duration: Around 75 minutes
Round1: Written Test
Learn: C, C++, Data structures, Networks, OS and Microprocessor
This section includes question from C, C++, Data Structure, Networks and Operating Systems. For C, follow ‘Exploring C’.
Most of the questions came from R.S. Agarwal. Profit and Loss, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Percentage, A.P, G.P, Average and general maths questions.
Question includes Error Correction, Jumbled Sentences, Inference from the passage.
Some sample questions:
int const *p = 10;
char *a = “man”;
extern int i = 10;
float f= 1.1;
double d = 1.1;
if ( f == d)
printf(“I LOVE U”);
printf(“I HATE U”);
5. How many queues are required to implement Priority queue
6. A Binary tree is given and asked to write post order traversal
7. No of Nodes of Perfect Binary Tree.
8. Which Data Structure is efficient to implement Trees
9. Heterogeneous Linked List is implemented using
int i = 15;
int const & j = i;
cout << i << j << endl;
i = 9;
cout << i << j << endl
11. which of the following function is used to display a character in console
12. To use manipulators we have to include the header file..
13. Virtual memory consist of main memory and
14. Command used to partition the disk
15. A question from MS-DOS
16. A question from power management
17. A problem in Paging (Given Main and Secondary memory access time,
and Hit Ratio)
18. Which of the following is a network layer protocol
19. A question from class addressing
20. A question from routing algorithm
21. Profit & Loss problem
22. Percentage problem
Round 2: Tech Interview
Here they test your basic understanding of concepts and programming skills.
1. What is an inline function?
2. How are macros different from functions?
3. What is a constant pointer?
4. What is a memory leak in structures? How can we rectify that?
5. In embedded systems perspective which is better to use. Macro or
6. What is a volatile keyword? How it helps in the embedded perspective?
7. Some simple c programs.
8. Some Questions from Microprocessor.
9. Basics in c and simple programs with strings.
10. Project explanation also carries a plus. Be thorough with the project
which is mentioned in the resume.
11. Questions about stack, its operations
12. Questions about heap.
13. What is meant by storage classes?
14. Write a program to check whether the nth bit is 1 or 0?
15. What is private variables and public variables?
16. What is the difference between Microprocessor and Microcontroller
17. What is the difference between real time systems and embedded systems?
18. Operator overloading with example?
19. What is polymorphism?
20. program for Fibonacci series
21. Program for string reverse
22. Code for bubble sort and insertion sort
23. Call by value , call by reference
24. Fundamental data type
25. Size of data types
26. Find out whether the given microprocessor is little endian or big endian?
27. Operations in array
28. Find out the size of given data type without using sizeof()
29. Is it possible to access or modify PC (program counter)?
30. How ISR is serviced?
31. What is interrupt latency?
Round 3: HR Interview
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. about your project.
3. Scenario handling questions.